First of all, It’s necessary to Find out that circular saw is Appropriate for a particular job, as by the design of the tool there are:
- Stationary – really a system, which will be a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space at the workshop, and on occasion another room. Designed such a circular saw for permanent processing of lumber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in miniature, installed on another workbench or desk, can also be employed for sawing a huge volume of timber, as an instance, during the building of the tub.
- Manual – a mobile tool, designed for processing workpieces in various planes. This is the most frequent kind of round saw, but the least powerful of this clarified. After working, it takes periodic rest, and can be used for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held tool is more flexible than static variants. It costs much cheaper, but under specific conditions can deal with the very same tasks, though with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of power supply, circular electric saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a national electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they need a line of 380 V. The drawback of this connection alternative – the requirement to have an electricity grid in the area of work, as well as some inconvenience of operation due to the cable.
- Vacuum – work in standalone mode, additionally need the existence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of operation is not restricted by anything. Based on battery capability, they can work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second option makes sense to buy only if for any reason it is not possible to use the mains saw. Type of work
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in the fact that the saw blade in the initial position is over the workpiece, able to seep into its centre. This moyakovka.ru enables you to begin cutting off not with the edge of this material, cut through holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet steel, plumbing, profiles. Some of them handle wood both well.
The diameter of the disk directly is based upon the power of this saw’s electrical engine. The more powerful the tool, the larger the disc it’s in a position to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the length of constant operation, the less likely the wedge. In addition, powerful saws enable you to process heavier material, but they also are heavier. So, for example, versions at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be broken as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of ordinary power, is able to cope with many household tasks.
- More than 1,2 kilowatt – generators for professional use.
The Way to Pick a circular saw: professional tips
The bigger the width of the disk, the stronger the electrical motor needs to be, the heavier the workpieces the saw can use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that decides if a specific disk will fit the chosen saw. The most usual criteria here would be 20 and 30 mm.
At greater rates, less torque is required for sawing, meaning dense substance is simpler to deal with. Keep in mind that with higher RPM the temperature of the material in the area of contact with the saw increases, the same plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it is much better to select a saw with adjustable speed.