The gas blower is a trustworthy and multifunctional device that enables you to wash vast areas. Its performance relies on the work of this gas engine.
Gasoline vacuum cleaners have their particular benefits and disadvantages. otente.ru It is advisable to use them for cleaning large lands. While using the device, safety rules are respected. In the home, it is likely to utilize blowers in other instructions.
Scope of usage
Garden vacuum cleaners May Be Used in the following directions:
- To wash up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, garden plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for additional use as compost or compost (if the device has this function);
- removal of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out components of computer equipment;
- draining the area of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls after painting.
Benefits and Pitfalls
Gas garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Aren’t tied to a power source;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- permit you to wash vast areas.
The disadvantages of petrol devices are:
- The requirement to use fuel;
- compliance with safety measures;
- the existence of emissions into the environment;
- using protective gear for the hearing and vision;
- increased noise and vibration level;
- large dimensions and weight.
Important! Garden gas vacuum cleaner will not cope with moist leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners operate in the next modes:
- Blowing. In dismissing mode, the many simple models of petrol blowers can get the job done. They allow you to collect leaves and other objects in an overall pile by means of a strong air flow. The mode is designed to clean the leaves . Many versions provide an extra function, which is to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the volume of accumulated material is reduced, which may later be used for mulching beds or covering plants for winter.
Shifting over demands one to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and put in a garbage bag.
When Picking a gasoline blower, then you ought to be guided by the following technical characteristics:
- Speed of air flow. Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is enough to wash dry leaves. It is ideal to get a device in which the flow speed is flexible. This will allow you to pick up the style of operation and also simplify the cleanup.
- Volume of air flow. This index characterizes the amount of air the gadget takes in suction mode. The average values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. When a blower with lesser values is chosen, it can be used only on small regions.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered devices are characterized by a powerful vibration of the body. The shredding variable indicates how much the quantity of waste following its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
- The volume of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of this bag is dependent upon how often you’ll need to eliminate its contents. On sale there are models where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
With a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it is easier to work, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning speed.